- New virtual reality cameras take pictures in 360-degrees.
- At Virtual Realty Studio we use the best cameras and technology to create high-quality virtual tours quickly.
- We help real estate agents publish their tours to everywhere that matters.
The look and feel of our Virtual Tours
consumers want virtual tours
Consumers who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to book an appointment. Let buyers get a real feel for your listings from the comfort and safety of their homes.
We’re experts – We make it easy for you
We photograph properties with our advanced 360-degree cameras. We create compelling interactive tours. And we publish them to all your real estate marketing channels.
A Quintessential Father-son Business
Rex Blumenthal is a Rhode Island licensed real estate agent. Adam Blumenthal is a virtual reality producer and a computer scientist at Brown University.
Our Steps for Producing Your Virtual Tour
When you hire Virtual Realty Studio to produce an immersive virtual tour we provide a comprehensive solution:
1. Meet you at the property
2. Take 360-degree photos from up to 10 locations within the property
3. Produce your self-guided virtual tour
4. Provide links and support so you can publish the tour to the MLS, your websites, Zillow, social media – practically anywhere.
TOTAL TIME FROM START TO DELIVERY:
APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS
Our virtual tours are self-guided, allowing the prospective buyer to view any property remotely, at their own pace, and according to what draws their particular interest.
“Great Room,” East Greenwich